How about a "Joke or Humor" forum

Make suggestions for improving this message board.

How about a "Joke or Humor" forum

Postby byrdmeister » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:51 pm

You know Patrick that a good laugh is good for the soul. I think a place to put a good clean (well at least presentable)joke now and then would add years to our lives.
There is some good stuff out there.
Much of it is regional and it is fun to see what other folks are hearing and laughing at.
I also feel that we all have humorous moments on or concerning scooting that make very interesting stories...........

and I can tell from some of the stories already here that there are those on here that could tell a tall tale or two...........

Are you hearing me Thor, Bear, Dennis, Rev, Lee?????????????
byrdmeister

Re: How about a "Joke or Humor" forum

Postby slonaker » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:26 pm

byrdmeister wrote:You know Patrick that a good laugh is good for the soul. I think a place to put a good clean (well at least presentable)joke now and then would add years to our lives.
There is some good stuff out there.
Much of it is regional and it is fun to see what other folks are hearing and laughing at.
I also feel that we all have humorous moments on or concerning scooting that make very interesting stories...........

and I can tell from some of the stories already here that there are those on here that could tell a tall tale or two...........

Are you hearing me Thor, Bear, Dennis, Rev, Lee?????????????

Similar requests have been made in the past, and I have always been hesitant to include such an area. As I said in another post today, I like to just keep it related to scooters. Less moderation is required that way. :)

I don't want to discourage people from making suggestions, though. All suggestions are considered, and some are used. Examples are the stickies for vendors, Byeway Bill's repair manual, and most recemtly, the "how to post a photo" skicky.

Patrick
slonaker
Site Admin

Postby Dennis » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:58 pm

More moderating means eventually a cranky moderator which requires more humor which requires more moderating which eventually means a cranky moderator which requires...AAAHRRRRGGGG!!! :mrgreen:

Gee, the one forum is so easy to find. ;)
Dennis

Return to Suggestion Box