Rockin CF Moto

Brands, pricing, parts, reviews etcetera

Rockin CF Moto

Postby kz1000st » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:13 am

The last four weeks has been an adventure for me and my 2009 CF Moto Fashion. I have a girlfriend who lives in Danbury, Connecticut who I visit on a regular basis. It's a three hundred mile round trip and I have done it three times in that time. While the Chinese scooter isn't as stout as the motorcycles in my collection, it's up to the job as long as I keep the revs down. This means cruising the interstate at 62 to 63 mph to keep the engine happy. It keeps trying to go faster but I know better.

The scenery this time of year is quite spectacular and I should take pictures. I'm riding through the foothills of the Catskill Mountains and the crossing of the Hudson on I-84 is beautiful. The scooter just eats up miles and sips fuel at stingy rate. I've clocked 78 to 83 mpg depending on wind and traffic. Danbury is a jumping place, with incredible growth occurring, and traffic on a grand scale. It's fairly handy dealing with stop and go without a clutch and the fan and cooling system keeps the engine intact.

As a Touring vehicle the design of the scooter is quite good. Last night I had to go to Middletown, NY which is a 180 mile round trip. It handled the trip easily and gave excellent fuel mileage again. There will be much more to come.
kz1000st

Re: Rockin CF Moto

Postby kz1000st » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:11 pm

I did the trip yet a fourth time and took a few pics. It was another relaxing trip.

At the Harley place a staff member came out to look because he had never seen a Helix or clone before. We had a nice conversation and he was impressed I had 15,000 miles on it.

kz1000st

Return to Helix Clones