Wildfire?

Brands, pricing, parts, reviews etcetera

Wildfire?

Postby Cruiser » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:06 am

Wildfire. I swear that was the name of a Helix clone I saw at a unmaned display at the fair. I didn't have anything to write on. All wite, even the lower panels. And lots of yucky chrome.
Cruiser

Re: Wildfire?

Postby bear » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:53 am

Cruiser wrote:Wildfire. I swear that was the name of a Helix clone I saw at a unmaned display at the fair. I didn't have anything to write on. All wite, even the lower panels. And lots of yucky chrome.

Could be. Wildfire is a brand 'du jour' of Chinese scooter. I've heard a Helix clone with a wildfire lable on it. And I've seen on my local Craiglist a Wildfire helix clone with a 150 engine in it. Now that would be UNDER POWERED.

But I just did a quick google of wildfire. I found several scooters, but no Helix clones. Perhaps the Helix clone didn't make it to the current model line up. I dunno.

And did it have the cheap top box with the radio built in too?

Bear
bear

Postby fire1427 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:59 pm

There's a huge wildfire scooter seller in steubenville ohio ... he always has a bunch on ebay ...
there was a seller that was in brunswick he came in sold a butt load of scooters then vaporized leaving people with no warranty service or even way to get parts ...
fire1427

Return to Helix Clones