Everett, Washington Everett Powersports A+

A place to discuss matters related to Honda Helix scooters.

Everett, Washington Everett Powersports A+

Postby Dreamrsmom » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:22 am

So, I had to take my bike in a few months ago for a fuel filter issue. They fixed my bike, but it continued to leak fuel after the repair. So, I called them and took it back in. They worked on it and finally found the issue and repaired it. During their quest to find the fuel issue, they found that I had an oil leak on one of the side cases. So, I finally got around to having them order the parts and made the appointment to have it repaired. Because, I live on Whidbey Island, I had to get up EARLY, ride the ferry in and get there so they could tear into my Helix. It was suppose to take about two hours. Four plus hours later, it's still not done. I asked what was taking to long and it turned out that the gasket on the case was really old and stuck on, so it took the tech a lot longer than he anticipated to get it off so they could do the repair and replace the casing. Closing in on five hours of sitting in the waiting room, listening to a bunch of good ole boys give one another a hard time (it seems that these same old gents show up at the dealership, daily to sit and bitch...they were so funny). Anyway, my scoot was finally done and I went in to pay for the repairs. To my delight, the service rep said that my total was $34.00. They only charged me for the parts and absorbed the cost of the labor, themselves. I was thrilled...because at $95.00/hr I wasn't looking forward to the two hours they thought it would take to do the repair.
So, if you're in the Puget Sound area and you need any repairs on your Helix....Brandon at Everett Powersports was my service rep.
★¯¨¨*•.¸★☆★Dreamin'★☆★¸.•*¨¨★
Dreamrsmom

Return to Honda Helix