New Helix owner from St Charles Mo

An optional place for members to tell us about themselves

New Helix owner from St Charles Mo

Postby Kevinresa » Sun May 05, 2019 3:00 pm

Just bought my first helix. Hope to gather some info from all you pro riders on this forum and hopefully find someone close to my home that rides a helix also. Rode big bikes my whole life and now I just want to slow down and enjoy the scooter world.
Kevinresa

Re: New Helix owner from St Charles Mo

Postby Cruiser » Sun May 05, 2019 5:52 pm

Welcome to the Helix world. You will enjoy the laid back ride.
Cruiser

Postby Kevinresa » Sun May 05, 2019 6:33 pm

Thanks. Now if I can get a new front tire on it I can get it on the road, then figure out which replacement muffler to buy since mine is rusting out and a little noisy
Kevinresa

Postby slonaker » Mon May 06, 2019 3:02 pm

Welcome to the board!

Patricl
slonaker
Site Admin

Postby Dan_Lockwood » Tue May 07, 2019 7:52 am

Welcome from O'Fallon MO!

I've owned a '98 Helix for several years now, but still do not have it home from the Lake and my buddy's garage. But honestly don't have room for it right now with two Harleys and one project Boardtrack 20's style bike on the table lift.

My '98 only has 600 miles on it so hopefully just change the fluids, some hoses and the tires to get it road worthy again.

You can PM me if you ever want to get together or ask any questions. I have a Honda manual for the Helix if you ever want to put your fingers on paper versus looking on the screen at the page. I'm old school and really like to have a paper manual to work with.

I'll be retiring at the end of this year and plan on doing some "slow" riding on the Helix. I've always loved mini bikes, scooters and smaller "odd" motorized things.

Again welcome and there's tons of well experienced guys here that can help with just about anything on your Helix.
Dan

3 Harleys
'98 Red Helix
Dan_Lockwood

Return to Introductions